Hello from Mrs. Curtis

Hello families,
I am thinking of you all as we embark in this experiment in online education. We are all here to support you and I have started this blog in the hopes that it is relevant and helpful to you for us to connect virtually. To start, I invite you to reach out if you would like me to make a phone call home to say hello. Just complete this form and I will do my best to call: Hello from Mrs. Curtis!
Also, please try to do the life skills lessons as teachers send them out. I expect very little in terms of homework, but the materials I am sharing may be helpful to you as you do your schooling at home.
Finally, I will try to share links or messages that are helpful. The video below is the book my most recent lesson is based upon. Julia Cook, one of our favorite authors in the counseling world, wrote the book specifically for this pandemic.  Enjoy!



Comments

Popular Posts